It is your father’s birthday today, and days like these are perfect to speak your heart out. You may remember that you held your finger for the first time of your dad and spoke your first words and you began walking. A father’s birthday should ideally start and end with adorable hugs from his daughter, high fives from his son and kisses from his wife. Our parents play a pivotal role in our lives. It is often hard to tell them or express our gratitude for everything that they do. Fathers are particularly special, use this father happy birthday cards images to impress your father.
They have shown us so much and have done so much that sometimes it is hard to find the right words to say I love you. Father is the good adviser in my family, every family member takes advice from him whenever they get a problem. Father is the only head of the family and always takes the first seat while eating food at dining table.most of the father is a very kind-hearted person and real hero and best friend.Father always shares with me his all the bad an happy moments.
Father’s Happy Birthday Cards
Also Read: Happy Birthday Pictures
1) Dear Dad, thank you for all that you do and all that you have done. No matter the mistakes I’ve made, you always been there to catch me when I fall and build me back up again. Happy birthday dad.
2) You are never too old to have fun! So on this special day, go out and have a blast. Have an unforgettable birthday dad!
3) To my best friend, my mentor, my father: Happy Birthday!
4) To the greatest man I have ever known, I hope your days are short and your nights are sweet.
5) Love you forever and always, happy birthday. Thanks for being a great example of a family man. Now I can follow in your footsteps as I start my own family. You words of wisdom did not fall on deaf ears. Happy birthday dad.
6) Papa, you are certainly every girl’s dream and I am lucky that you are mine. Happiest Birthday!
Birthday ecards for Father
7) My footsteps will forever be guided by your words. Happy Birthday to you. I will never stop praying for your well-being. I will never stop hoping for your happiness. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. Have a wonderful birthday, Dad.
8) A man who can be a good husband and a loving father is a Superman in my books any day. Happy birthday dad.
9) Dear Daddy, i was going to make you a card that showed all the things I love most about you, but I ran out of space, so I gave up. Happy Birthday!
10) Dear father, I am your princess and you are my million colors of happiness. Happy birthday.
11) When I grow up, I desire to be a father like you. One who is both a friend and a role model to his kids. Have a blessed birthday daddy!
12) Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday dad.
Free Printable Birthday Cards for Father
Related: Happy Birthday Cards for Dad
13) It’s a good thing you had a son, now we can go party like men on your special day!
14) Father, thank you for all the lessons you have taught me. May your heart be filled with only the happiest and most unforgettable memories on this special day of yours, happy birthday to you!
15) Thanks for always treating me like a princess, pops! Happy Birthday and May you have many more birthday celebrations to come, I love you!
16) Daddy dearest, your heart is made of diamonds and I am hoping that they glitter on you forever. Happy Birthday!
17) Dad, may your birthday be filled with your favorite things: beer and football. Happy Birthday. enjoy your day!
18) I may grow up, get married and give my heart to another guy. But at the end of the day, it will always belong to you. I love you dad, happy birthday.
Father Birthday Cards Messages
19) Happy Birthday to a one-in-a-million father. If I can relive any day, I would choose any day spent with you. Happy birthday dad.
20) Growing up, I always admired your awards. Today, I have to say that you deserve the Best Dad in the World award for all that you do. Have a happy birthday, Dad. You deserve the best!
21) Happy 50th daddy! Half those years of putting up with me is a feat!
22) Daddy dearest, your heart is made of diamonds and I am hoping that they glitter on you forever. Have a great birthday!
23) Daddy, thank you for all the guidance and the support you have given me all throughout these years. You certainly made life so much easier for me to live. Happy Birthday!
24) Thanks for letting me be my own man, even though you are the man that I wanted to be. Happy Birthday.
Funny Birthday Cards for Dad
Also Read: Birthday Wishes Cards
25) To the greatest husband and dad in the world I wish you a happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the best!
26) Thank you dad for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness.
27) Dad, you have always been a great father to us. We love you so much and may you have a fun filled Birthday!
28) I hope every candle you blow out will be a wish come true on your special day, papa.
29) They say “Old is gold.” You’ve just gotten a little more valuable today. Happy birthday, old man.
30) No matter how many birthdays go by, I will always be the little boy who you taught to fly. Happy birthday daddy.
Birthday Cards for Dad Printable
31) Your son, daughter, and wife respect you and love you more than anything else in the whole world. Happy birthday, daddy.
32) Maybe today is the day when I finally accept that I’ve always wanted to be like you when I grow up despite acting like an annoying teenager. Happy birthday, Poppy.
33) There is nothing in the whole world which can stop me, because I know I have my strong daddy to back me. Happy birthday.