Here you will lot of happy birthday mom messages. Never cheap out on the way you wish your mother a Happy Birthday. On this page, you will find best birthday messages for mothers that will make your Mom feel as special as she should. What a wonderful gift to give your mother on the most special day of the year for her. Buy a bumper gift and make her feel like the luckiest mother in the whole world.
Try to send her mom happy birthday cards images early enough so that it will arrive on time. It’s important to show your mother that you are thinking of her we all like to be remembered at special times.
1) Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday.
2) Your hugs, which I once thought to be lame and uncool, are now what I miss the most. Happy birthday mom.
3) You are the best friend I ever had. You mean more than just mother to me, you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest person I know. I wish you a very happy Birthday.
4) I’m a daydream believer, hoping all your wishes come true today. Happy birthday, Mom!
5) I prayed to God for a loving mother and a caring friend. God has clearly granted both of my wishes by giving me a mother who is also my best friend forever. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
6) Forget the movies, mom you are my real-life hero. Without you, my life’s worth would have been zero. Happy birthday.
7) Just like the ground that’s below my feet, all of the love and care that you have put into my life has served as a foundation that will be my support as I walk through life’s twists and turns. Thank you, mom, happy birthday!
8) Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my Mom.
9) I am one of the few blessed people in this world to have two beautiful and loving moms in just one lifetime. Have a wonderful birthday, dear stepmother.
10) My eyes fill with tears when I think about how many times I’ve given them to you. Happy birthday mom.
11) I have loved you since the day I could see. I have never witnessed anything more beautiful than a mother’s love. I love you, mommy! Happy Birthday 🙂
12) Heartfelt greetings to my angel darling. May your day be made of sweetness. Happy Birthday, Mom!
13) In every smile, every tear and every cheer you were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life. Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for everything!
14) Dear mom, without you, I don’t know what I’d do. But with you, I know there is nothing I can’t do. Happy birthday.
15) Mom oh sweet mom Is your age is increasing or decreasing on each birthday??? Sweet Birthday wishes from this daughter
16) Sending this message to my fabulous, beautiful, understanding Mom. I love you so much.
17) We bought a woodpecker and trained her to tap out the number of holes that match your age. Too bad she passed out before she could finish. Happy birthday, mom!
18) Mom, if I will grow up to become a little of who you are, I will already consider that as a great achievement. Happy birthday mom!
19) Mother, no matter where you may be, no matter what you are doing, my home will always be where you are. Because I truly believe that home is where your mother is. Happy birthday!
20) Thank you, mom, for taking care of me, for being here with me, and I hope that today I can make up for everything that you have done, I hope you have an amazing day, and later on, I promise, we will make it unforgettable!
21) To my awesome stepmom… thank you for not trying to take my Mom’s place. Thank you for always giving me support and advice when I need it. I love you and wish you a very happy birthday.
22) The best thing that could ever happen to me in this life is being your son. I love you and I wish you a very happy birthday. May you remain the same strong shadow over our heads that have always protected us from the harm.
23) You are always on your toes for all of us and today is the special day to make you feel special and be at your service for everything that you have done for us. Happy Birthday Mom!
24) I feel blessed to have found a loving friend and mother in you. As you celebrate your big day, I ask God to kindly pour His love and blessings on you, and I hope that these blessings and love follow you until the end of time. I love you. Happy birthday.
25) You’ve seen me happy, you’ve seen me sad, you’ve seen me reasonable, you’ve seen me mad. Mom, I may not have always said it, but you are the most beloved. Happy Birthday Mom!
26) Mom, because of you, I became me. I love you so much mom can’t you see? Happy birthday.
27) It’s time for the world’s greatest cook to celebrate with her favorite cake. Yummmm!
28) Happy Birthday Wish to my mother! God has blessed our family with our mom! She had done so much for all of us now mom needs to enjoy life. Thank you, Lord each day mom is with us!
29) Be as special as you are. It is your day and I am so happy to have wished you so early. Happy birthday.
30) Mom, every time that you ask me to pursue my dreams in life, little did I know that you are actually giving up your own dreams for mine. I am forever thankful for that, happy birthday!
31) Today I have a proposal for you that on your birthday – you can scold me all you want. In return, on my birthday you can gift me all you want. Happy birthday mommy.
32) No one can love me more, no one can understand me better. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me tighter. Happy birthday.
33) You deserve a birthday that’s as amazing as you are! Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!
34) No matter how far I’m from you, my heart still feels the same when it’s your special day. Missing you mama. Happy birthday.
35) On your birthday, I want to wish you the best of luck in anything you do. May God keep blessing you with all the things that bring a smile to your face. Have a wonderful birthday, mom. You mean the world to me.
36) You gave birth to me, nurtured me, cared for me, fought for me, scolded me for my misdeeds, taught me ways of life but more importantly you loved me unconditionally. Happy Birthday Mumma!
37) Stop being angry at your mom just because she says stuff that no one else does. Remember that she does things for you that no one else ever will. That’s what I’ve learnt when I’ve looked back at my childhood. Thanks ma, happy birthday.
38) Throughout my life, you have always been the strength that holds me up in the stormiest of times. I love you.
39) You are the reason for whom I’m the happiest person in the world and I know all this happiness has come from you. Be happy today.
40) Today we shall light the candles to celebrate the greatest woman in my life – my wonderful Mother. Happy birthday, Mom.
41) Mothers are the best teachers in the world and it couldn’t be truer. Thanks for the lovely guidance Mother. Stay blessed. Happy birthday.